BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION
By DIGC 16 February 2020
The knowledge of His Will is the guarantee of your win in life.
SCRIPTURE: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life.
Different things take people to God’s presence in search of solution. To some people, it is a search for healing and deliverance, to others, it is their hunger for God and the desperation for an encounter with the atmosphere of God’s love, glory and power.
And there are also those who come to God’s presence because their financial life is sick; they are stranded in life, struggling but nothing to show. And when someone’s financial life is sick or grounded, it could bring distraction to his service to God.
So, today we are dealing with how to break financial limitations. Now, if you want to be connected to the resources of God and break financial limitations over your life, what do you do?
1. Put God first in life (Matthew 6:33)
To put God first in life implies making God the most important consideration in your life’s decisions. It means that God is more important to you than anything and anyone under heaven.
2. Know God’s will for your finances.
What is the Will of God for you? Job 36:11 says, If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. Scriptures like Psalm 35:27, Psalm 37:25, 26 corroborate this. The knowledge of His Will is the guarantee of your win in life.
3. Maintain the abundance mind-set (Proverbs 23:7, Proverbs 21:5, Ephesians 3:20). What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. Your picture determines your future; your mentality determines your reality.
4. Possess Kingdom vision. Psalm 132:1-5 tells us how David declared that he would not sleep until he builds a house for God and God released to him stupendous supplies (1 Chronicles 29:2,3).
My counsel is: make up your mind to put God first in your life, know God’s will for your finances, maintain the abundance mind-set and possess Kingdom vision in order to break financial limitation and exist in supernatural abundance.
REMEMBER THIS: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life.
1. Put God first in all you do.
2. Invest in God’s Kingdom project and in people’s lives.
3. Think prosperity, behave it and live it.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the finished work of Calvary for my financial liberty. I cannot be poor! Nothing can stop my prosperity in Jesus’ Name!
DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 1-4
QUOTE: When a man begins to look for whom to get money from, he has decided to look away from God. Culled from 21 Uncommon Keys to Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Butterflies taste with their feet.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I break the spell of financial bondage and scarcity in your life in Jesus’ Name.
Copyright © 2020 Dunamis International Gospel Centre. All Rights Reserved.