FREEDOM – KEY TO MOTION
By DIGC 24 December 2019
Your acceleration is connected to your liberation; destruction is the destiny of the transgressor.
SCRIPTURE: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your acceleration is connected to your liberation; destruction is the destiny of the transgressor.
Freedom is the state of being unrestricted and able to move freely. It is also the state of liberation from confinement, captivity or bondage.
Know this: Freedom is key to motion; your acceleration is connected to your liberation; liberty determines audacity; liberty fuels authority; freedom is key to stardom; on the other hand, to exist in captivity is to be buried in timidity; captivity is the enemy of opportunity.
So, you must refuse to be confined to a spot. Resist aggressively whatever wants to deny you freedom because the loss of freedom is the reason for motionlessness in life.
Now, what must you do to experience freedom?
1. Avoid iniquity or Sin (Psalm 24:3-4) – Iniquity is the enemy of liberty; destruction is the destiny of the transgressor. Sin is a weight and weight is the enemy of speed.
2. Access revelation from the Scripture (John 8:32) – Truth sponsors freedom. To know the truth (the Word) is to be set free.
3. Connect with the prophetic mantle (Hosea 12:13) – Prophets are instruments for the termination of captivity. With your prophet lies your profit of freedom from captivity.
Today, by the prophetic mantle on my life, I decree your total freedom from every form of captivity that has hitherto limited your motion in life, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Your acceleration is connected to your liberation but destruction is the destiny of the transgressor.
1. Do all it takes to ensure that nothing tampers with your freedom.
2. Take action steps as spelt out in the keys to freedom to establish your liberty in God and in life.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Liberty from Captivity
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Blood that was shed for my freedom. I receive my liberty from every form of bondage around my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING: Zechariah 6:1 to 7:14, Revelation 15:1 to 8, Psalm 143:1 to 12, Proverbs 30:24 to 28.
QUOTE: Captivity is twin of Adversity and gentility attracts Calamity. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr. Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The “most valuable” rabbit on Earth is currently insured for around $1.6/million and has his own personal caretaker or body guard. It weighs 50 pounds.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Special Christmas Service tomorrow with your friends and loved ones by 8:00am at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I destroy every spell of captivity around your life today in the Name of Jesus.
Copyright © 2019 Dunamis International Gospel Centre. All Rights Reserved.